Become a Member
Our members bring tremendous value to NAMI as we rely heavily on them to help shape policy and funding decisions that improve the lives of people affected by mental illness. Beyond the individual benefits of membership, your membership demonstrates additional public support for the cause, which assists with our advocacy and fundraising efforts.
When you join, you become a member of NAMI, NAMI Wisconsin, and NAMI Dane County. Membership benefits include:
- The latest updates on mental illnesses, medications, treatment options, legislative efforts, research, educational programs, events, and advocacy opportunities
- Access to NAMI Dane County and NAMI Wisconsin newsletters
- Receive NAMI's national magazine, NAMI Advocate
- Attend the National Convention at a discounted rate
- A free NAMI.org account to start connecting with NAMI through discussion groups
We invite you to join our NAMI Dane County family today!
HOW TO JOIN
You can pay for your one-year NAMI membership online via credit card by clicking on the button below.
$35.00 Individual Membership
$3.00 Open Door Membership (low-income)
NAMI memberships are tax deductible and are renewed on an annual basis.